Re: When will the next release be posted?

This is a concern to me. The project seemed to die when Irene Vatton
left it at the end of 2009. Fortunately Amaya had just become a useful
wsywig editor and validator at that time and I continue to use it
regularly. But it seems it will get so far behind its real purpose
that it will fade away.

It has already been removed from the Ubuntu repositories.

W3C should have made an announcement by now about whether there is any
expectation of continuing.