Re: Saving a file name with a slash creates another folder

Alma,
The simplest explanation can be found at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filename
See the section on reserved characters or words.

Basically, most systems (and many people) see "/" as a path separator,
thus it shouldn't be part of a filename.

Hope this helps.
Lucinda

--
Lucinda DeWitt