Re: How do I give figure captions in Amaya?

Insert a 1x1 table (one row, one column), and be sure to check the "With
caption" box. Insert the image into the table. The table will contain a
caption (default is empty) above the table cell. Position the cursor in
the empty caption and enter the desired caption text. The default
caption position is top (above the table). You can select the caption
and insert an "align" attribute. Then select the attribute value from
the list to position the caption top, bottom, right or left of the table.

Note: Amaya does not properly display right or left aligned captions,
but other browsers do. Personally, I would stick with top or bottom,
which is where most captions want to be. Set the table border width to
zero so all you see is the image and the caption text.

Keith Rubow