Re: More about Makebook feature in Amaya

Helder Magalhães a écrit ce qui suit, le 23/02/10 08:48 :
> Hi Alma,
>
>> I have created 5-6 web pages (as different chapters) in Amaya. Would like to
>> know how to make use of the Makebook feature so as to have all chapters
>> compiled in a single book/project.
>> Simply clicked on the Makebook option, but in vain!!
>>
> I'm guessing you are following the instructions [1] in the manual...? ;-)
> If already doing it and it's (possibly) not working for a reason,
> please enter more detail (Amaya version, operating system, document
> snippets you are using to assemble the document).
>
>> Please help.
>>
> Hope this helps,
>  Helder
> [1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/doc/MakeBook.html#Assembling

In this line of thought what about the other way round: splitting the
divisions of a document in different pages? How far is editing TEI and
DocBook xml (and publishing in html) in the roadmap of Amaya?

--
Amicalement, Dominique.
dominique@d-meeus.be, http://www.d-meeus.be/