Re: Encoding and validation

Most installations of Apache comes with mod_mime and mod_negotiation,
don they?

Using AddCharset rules, it is is simple to override/specicy the
encoding of a particular file - it is a simple as adding a certain
suffix , which one may define oneself. E.g. to serve a page as
ISO-8859-1, one may add the suffix 'iso8859-1'.
('filename.html.iso8859-1' - or more compatible with editors and file
systems: 'filename.html.iso8859-1.html')

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_mime.html#addcharset

I think in most Apache installations, the suffixes are defined in the
file 'httpd-languages.conf'.

Leif Halvard Silli

"Martin J. Dürst", Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:49:50 +0900: