Re: Amaya Suggestion

Hello Laurent,

Yes I am aware of that. I should have added that I think the pink bar is
a terrific feature, and my suggestion was to make it better.

Directing me to shortkeys does bring another suggestion to mind. In
preferences provide the ability to map key combinations to menu items.
In that manner the use could assign the most commonly used menu items to
one key (e.g., F-keys) or two keys (e.g., Ctrl-H).

Regards,

Bill Braun