Re: Encoding and validation

Hello,

Amaya uses a different representation of the same document in the
formatted view and in the source view.
In the formatted view, it parses the document and builds a HTML tree
that contains all the rights elements/attributes.
In the source view, Amaya is a a text-editor, it builds and works on a
"Text" tree that contains only textual elements (basically one text
element par line). The "Save As" options that act on HTML elements (like
format, charset, Transform URLs,...) cannot be applied from this view
and are not proposed in the dialog.
But I don't know if the option 'Mime Type' is useful in this case.

Hope this helps,

Laurent Carcone