Re: Amaya Development

Hi Bill,

> Is there a page that describes what the developers are currently working on?

The only list I'm aware of is the "Road Map" [1], but it is *really*
synthetic...

> I have ideas for Amaya improvements periodically; if I knew what was already
> in the works I wouldn't pester the developers with redundant ideas.

The best way, in my opinion, for this was reporting them into the bug
tracker [2]. A bug tracker avoids the problem of "loosing" things
within the mailing list, and the metadata which is attached to a bug
makes it much more easy to sort/filter things (as well as searching
for potentially related bugs). Properly distinguishing bugs from
feature requests/enhancements (the "Severity" field) usually helps.
;-)

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Overview.html