Re: Phantom characters

Thank you, Laurent.

I am not programmer so my technical understanding is limited to
comparison with (what appears to be) like-type software. The one that
comes to mind is Crimson Editor, an open source text editor. It also
color codes tags and I have never experienced the same phenomena as I
described below.

Related, I neglected to clarify that my post below was relative to
opening the source code pane, though that may have been obvious from the
description.

Regards,

Bill