Re: Two feature requests: state and ctrl-tab

ctrl-tab and ctrl-shift-tab would be more useful if ctrl-tab would loop
from that last tab back to the first, and if ctrl-shift-tab would loop
from the first tab back to the last. Currently they progress through the
tabs, with ctrl-tab stopping at the last tab, and ctrl-shift-tab
stopping at the first tab.

Firefox, for example, loops through the tabs either forward or
backwards. A minor point, I know, but it seems like it should be easy to do.

Amaya is great. Keep up the good work.

Keith Rubow