Re: Printing on Mac OS X.

Hi Irène.
Great. A big step has been made ;-) Thanks.

I tried with Amaya 11.3 and Mac OS X 10.4 PPC.
With a simple HTML file, it's ok.

But I got an error with MathML file :

$ pstopdf n1a.ps
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: llr; ErrorInfo: CharOffsets
fonts/Times-Italic%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be
ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
pstopdf failed on file n1a.ps with error code -31000

HTH, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr