Re: Problems with typing divs

Le lundi 06 juillet 2009 à 11:45 +0200, Steven Pemberton a écrit :
> On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:53:00 +0200, Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello Steven,
> >
> > There is a text area at the bottom right of the window to switch the
> > editing mode (Text / XML).
> > If you select the whole div and hit return in XML mode, it should create
> > a new div after (whereas it deletes the div in Text mode).
> > Can you tell us the editing mode currently set for you ?
>
> OK, I didn't realise this difference; it was on text, so XML gives the
> 'create aother div' option.
>
> Can you tell me now how to position between two divs without going into
> source view (I used to be able to do it with two [return]s)?

You can either:
 o In XML mode, you select the first <div> using (F2 or Esc).
   A Return inserts a new division after.
 o In Text/XML mode, you select the first <div> or the second <div>.
   The right click opens a contextual menu to insert a place holder
   Before or After the current <div>. You click on the Division to
   transform the place holder into a division.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA