Re: Improvement of the MathML editor

My 2 cents:

I am not a math guy. Neither am I a (La)TeX man - at least not in
the math field. Hence I would prefer what Martin suggested (which
I spent some time reading). Because even I know some math and
needs a simple input method.

An HTML editor that can help me learn (La)TeX doesn't feel right.

But it is of course nice for you (La)TeX-ers that you can cut an
paste math directly into the code etc ... And I am not the one
making the cake ...

Of course, Amaya at the very least frees me from having to install
a TeX distribution - that's nice. :-)

Irene Vatton 2009-03-16 17.47:

--
leif halvard silli