Re: Text displayed within Amaya compared to text displayed within other browsers.

It's not as simple as that. I have a style sheet that specifies Georgia as the font to use for alphabetical text. The display in other browsers is in Georgia, but the font in Amaya looks more like Times.

Christopher Evans

--
Skype: charliecharlieecho

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when you looked at  it in the right way, did not become still more complicated. (Poul Anderson)