Re: data urls

Le mardi 03 février 2009 à 08:56 -0500, ve3ll@cogeco.ca a écrit :
> Although Amaya 6 and 7 are predominant in the general
> population of users in North America,  site developers
> are using conformant css and html to create new pages....
>
> And Amaya is targeted to those authoring, not viewing pages.
> If Amaya was more WYSIWYG, there would be a greater
> number of people willing to add it to their toolbox....
>
> My wish is that Amaya would render documents in
> a manner that most would see them ....

The goal of Amaya is to create web contents. Amaya doesn't respect CSS
properties that disturb the editing. For example, Amaya displays empty
elements (<p> or <div>) with a non null height as the user may want to
click on them and insert information within.
With Amaya, what you see is what you need to edit.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA