Re: MacOS: open -a Amaya.app a b will only open a

Thomas Roessler wrote:
> I attempted to use open to open some HTML files in Amaya:
>
>   $ open -a /Applications/Amaya.app/ xmlsec-charter.html
>     ../../2005/Security/xmlsig-charter.html
>
> Only the first of the files I passed was opened.
>
> Expected behavior: Open both.
>
> Thanks,

We added some 'open' events in our code because the gui we use for Amaya
didn't manage the 'open -a' command for Mac.
As soon as possible we'll look to open each file passed in argument in
this case and not only the first one. I added this problem in the bug list.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone