Re: double-click to open file bug

Hello Lucinda,

Thanks to have found the scenario that reproduces this problem.
We have spend a certain time to debug it, it is very specific to Mac
platforms. The menus are managed by the Mac system when the file browser
dialog is called. In the case of a double-click on a file, these three
menu items (and only them) are not restored by the system when the
dialog is closed (which is the case when we use a single-click + open
button to select a file).
We went around this problem by making these items active in Amaya when
the dialog is closed.

Regards,
Laurent Carcone