Re: libwww blocked

Hi again,

I identified the symbols that need to be reimplemented. So far the list
contains 14 symbols.

I identified 2 which are actually not necessary, setting and checking
FTPURL_flag. The flag is set during the Amaya init, and never cleared.

The attached patch removes the calls to these two functions from the
files which don't actually rely on libwww.

That's a first easy step which should not change anything to the way
amaya runs.

Regis