Re: Can't find a bunch of stuff

Le mercredi 25 juin 2008 à 10:19 -0500, Vidiot a écrit :
> >In latest versions the color is black.
>
> I have the latest version.  The pre version would not install (RPM) as a
> library was missing.  If the color change is in the pre version, then I
> don't have it.

The color is black but the used font on your platform provides probably
very thin glyphs, so the rendering seems grey.

> I rather like the idea of color coding the HTML.  The problem is with the
> horrible color choice.  Having a user config option for those colors would
> be perfect.

Unfortunately these colors are not configurable by the user. I'll try to
change these colors in the next snapshot.

> >You may use <span> elements to change fonts and color of the text.
> >There is now a Style panel that halps you to generate this kind of
>
> The latest release version or the pre version?

You have a Style panel or menu entries in the Format menu to set colors.
Using these commands will generate <span> elements to set the color of
the selected text.
You can see also the Help menu to discover what Amaya is able to do.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA