Re: browser vs. editor

Dear Sir,

I aopolgise greatly fr this email string.
I am new to Amaya and I have been wanting to get to post a message in this
forum regarding a problem
I have with Amaya but I can't find a link to do so...so I decided to take
the most recent posting hopefully
to be published.
I apologise once again.
Here is the posting and issue I have:
I tried to edit the text of one of my website page using Amaya. The
browser/editor does make the edit as I would like. But how do I upload the
revised page to my website server. I usually access the host server
using a FTP program with a user ID and pwsd. Where and how do I use this
information in Amaya to upload the revised page. Clicking the SAVE button
does give an error mesage. Please help seek a solution to my problem!

Many Thanks and God bless you.

Cheers
Hyfernz
Singapore