Re: User interface : attributs tools.

Hello Pascal,

Pascal wrote:
> Hello.
> In attributs tools, the size of value column can be changed but is not
> persistent
> and the word value doesn't get back all its letter even with enough space

I didn't develop the Attributes panel but I spent a significant time to
adapt it to Mac as unfortunately the behavior of wxWidgets is different
from one platform to another.
You can resize the left edge of the 'Value' column towards the
'Attributes' column and this resize is persistent.
The resize of the right edge is not persistent because it depends on the
value of the attribute, it's the same behavior for the three platforms.
Concerning the word 'value' that didn't get back all its letter, it is a
problem specific to the Mac platform, I haven't found the fix. Is there
a wxWidgets guru on the mailing list ?

> when sorting on value, the display is puzzled if selecting an other
> HTML object

Right, that needs more investigation

> when editing attribut the editing field is not stuck to the cancel
> button, some pixels are lost
> See attached pictures, French interface.

It seems to not occur once the panel his resized. It is one of these
very time-consuming details with wx. Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Laurent