Re: Miscellaneous things.

Hello Irène.

Thanks for your answer.
May I just ask your status about point 3) to avoid manually erase of
old searched text before to type a new.
And can you add in the wish list :
Either for search box or spell correction box, the button "inside
selected text" could be selected by default if a text is selected in
the editor.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.perso.orange.fr