Re: Crash on Fedora core 6

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 22:58 +0100, Serge Torres wrote:
> I read the thread Regis points to in a recent message today.
> Looks pretty messy. Good luck Regis and to all of us.

The most interesting message in the thread I pointed to is the last one
from Michel Daenzer, who is an X/Mesa/DRI hacker. According to him, it's
actually wxWidgets which is doing something something it shouldn't. Some
implementations of OpenGL handle the buggy code better than some other,
but if the toolkit does something nasty, there is nothing much Amaya can
do about it unfortunately...

HTH,
Regis