----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurent Carcone" <carcone@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007

Thomas,
I made some test with the 8.54 cvs version, this bug has been fixed also. I have added it and noted it as 'fixed' in the Open bugs page.
Concerning the 'Soft Hyphen' report, I discussed with Irene, but we haven't worked in this problem yet. We hope to follow it up as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone