Re: cvs version binaries for windows xp

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Irene Vatton wrote:

> Binary generations cannot be automated, so it's not easy for us to genera=

What is the constraint that means the process *cannot* be automated?
I'm thinking that it might be something outsiders could help you
with, given that your team is small.  For small teams some things
are impossible because of available time, skills etc.  Automated
builds are widely regarded as a Good Thing[1], so it would be good to
help you with that if possible.  If I don't have the skills, others
probably do.

> te=20
> these snapshots "nightly" or "weekly".
>
>      Ir=C3=A8ne.