Re: Feature request: ask "Operation will be redirected. Continue?" only once

Hello Steven,

There is option in Preferences to avoid this, as explained in Help > Configuring Amaya then Menu Preferences and Publishing Preferences:

"
Allow automatic PUT redirections on these domains

According to the HTTP/1.1 specification, PUT operations should not be automatically redirected unless it can be confirmed by the user, because this might change the conditions under which the request was issued. You can avoid having Amaya prompt with a PUT redirection warning by entering the name of the server's domain to which you are publishing. You may specify one or more domains, each separated with a space, e.g., www.w3.org groucho.marx.edu.
"

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone

PS: Thanks to Coralie Mercier who reminds me this option recently.

--
  Laurent Carcone
  carcone@w3.org              W3C/ERCIM