Re: spell checker seems ill-focused

The spell checker may check either the full source code or only the
content of a document, skipping the markup. You choose between these
modes by setting the selection either in the source view or in the
formatted view.

I suspect that selecting anything in the main (Formatted) view before
calling the spell checker would solve the issue.

That's probably something that should be explained in the documentation.

Vincent.