Re: Chinese characters & Unicode support

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 11:10, frankie wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have search in mailing archive and FAQ, there are some mails talk about
> Chinese and Unicode support is still ongoing, but since these mails are
> year 2000, but Amaya 9.3 is still not working on Traditional Chinese yet,
> are there any plan for this now ?
>

> Frank Lee

Amaya is able to manage  Chinese provided that documents are utf-8 encoded and
ttf fonts are available.
We know that Big5 is a traditional encoding for Chinese documents, but nobody
in the Amaya team is able to work efficiently on this support.
We'd like to find out a contributor for that.