Re: Amaya 9.3 RC bug: Image maps

Hi,

The default position and size is not the most serious problem, even if
it is very annoying. But these two bugs are serious, because they
compromise the validity of the documents:

1. When an image map is created (XHTML > Map area > Insert a map), the
map element is created as a block element. The W3C validator detects an
error. Moreover, if the document doctype is XHTML 1.1, there is another
bug according to the W3C validator: Amaya creates an invalid name
attribute in the map element.

2. When an area is created (XHTML > Map area > Circle area, for
instance), Amaya creates a second map element (the map element created
with "Insert a map" is then useless). Moreover, if the document doctype
is XHTML, there is another bug according to the W3C validator: Amaya
insert a # in the usemap and the id attributes.

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (http://ww.mclibre.org)