Re: Debian package version

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 01:23:20PM +0200, Irene Vatton wrote:

> On Monday 24 October 2005 11:41, Earle Martin wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > At present the version of Amaya available as a package in Debian unstable
> > is 8.5, which is rather old. Are there any plans to update the package?
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Earle.
>
> I'll contact the package maintainer.

Well, I've spoken to Steve about this before.  I'm supposed to have
taken over the package from him back in February.

However I'm having a hard time building it from source (I have
repositories available if anyone is interested in assisting).

It is on my todo list (almost at the top now too) but if you have time
and motivation and would like to step in and create a package, please
do.

Cheers,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are