Re: Path is invisible

On Friday 30 September 2005 11:25, Ray Foulkes wrote:
> This is  one of the cases. A path which is small seems not to be visible in
> Amaya. I stripped lots out of pc_box_sergio_luiz_arauj_02.svg from the Open
> clip art website, then cut and pasted a small path into a new document,
> then pasted again and enlarged it. There are only two paths in the drawing.
> Only the big one shows in Amaya 9.2.2 on Windows XP, the smaller one has
> vanished. If I left click towards the top of the screen, a dark blue line
> appears of about 8mm and 0.75 of the way across the screen if that helps.
> It looks fine in Inkscape and in Deerpark.
> Is this true for your versions of Amaya or is it a characteristic of my
> Windows setup? I.e. should I give up trying to find the examples? Ray

The difference between the visible path and the invisible path is the value of
the stroke-width property:
stroke-width:0.64902979px is visible
stroke-width:0.12417300px is not visible
My Linux ADOBE plugin doesn't display both.

The problem you reported here is that our svg engine doesn't draw paths with
less than a half pixel width.