Re: Windows directory locations

/Irene Vatton/:
> On Wednesday 13 July 2005 20:54, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
>> /Stanimir Stamenkov/:
>>
>>> %SystemDrive%\Document and Settings\%USERNAME%\amaya
>>>
>>> This is far different from where my profile directory is and the "amaya"
>>> user directory could not be created, and Amaya doesn't start.
>>
>> Previously I've used AMAYA_USER_HOME environment variable to
>> instruct Amaya where to create its user directory but it seems it is
>> not used anymore.
>
> This AMAYA_USER_HOME environment variable is still checked when you launch
> amaya.

Amaya 9.2.1 doesn't start even if I have AMAYA_USER_HOME set
properly. In fact I always have had that environment varialble set.
Amaya 9.2.1 only start if I create:

%SystemDrive%\Document and Settings\%USERNAME%

directory and enable write permissions for my user on it, then Amaya
creates its settings files in "amaya" subdirectory under the above
directory mentioned directory.

--
Stanimir