Re: amaya crash - 9.2.1 macosx

On 27/07/2005, at 11:58 PM, Daniel Weitzner wrote:

> I just had a crash. This happened when I tried to set the vertical
> split screen view. At the time it happened, there was a non-Amaya
> window overlaying part of the one Amaya window I had open. I tried
> to again but couldn't duplicate the result.

I notice in your hardware summary a whole bunch of USB peripherals
via a hub.
Anecdotal evidence suggests these could be a major contributor to non-
specific crashes.

FWIW I haven't crashed Amaya yet running 10.4.2 on unsupported h/w:
beige G3, but I do notice if I split screen, or resize the window,
Amaya will take a second or two to move, then redraw the window twice
in one second before settling.

Peter Kerr                       Mail.app 2.0 (727)
Snr Technician
School of Music,  University of Auckland,  New Zealand