Re: No Text v9.2

On 8/07/2005, at 7:16 AM, Gibson, Ronald wrote:
> Correction, I do get this error all the time.  Last time I thought
> it was fixed by exiting and running Amaya again.
>
> Here is a screenshot.

nice picture ;-)
but what happens if you click-drag the mouse thru where the text
should be?
I have seen a similar effect where a misinterpretation of stylesheet
caused the text to appear the same color as background. But it could
be selected
and read in negative, and copied...

Peter Kerr                     /~\  The ASCII
Snr Technician                 \ /  Ribbon Campaign
School of Music                 X   Against HTML
The University of Auckland     / \  Email!