From: "Denzil Wraight" <denzil.w@t-online.de>
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:10 PM
Subject: amaya 9.0 has distorted text in viewer window

After installing Amaya 9.1 on Windows XP with SP2, Amaya started OK but the
 first installation showed flashing text for several seconds then the viewer
 windows show some distorted and illegible text in both normal and html
 modes. Reinstallation and getting a 2nd download file did not help. There is
 apparently no FAQ on this subject.

I am impressed with the tracking of the cursor between the normal and html
 viewer windows which makes editing MUCH easier. This is what I was looking
 for!

Denzil