Re: Amaya 9.1 - problems with non so-8859-2 characters entry

Jakub Holý wrote on 6 Mar 2005  10:17:

> Once again, some iso-8859-2 characters cannot be typed in the editing view.
> The character t with caron described below cannot be typed in a document
> - neither in the main view nor in the source code view - though it may
> be typed in the url field. If I copy and insert it from another
> application it's displayed correctly. When I look in the source after that,
> it doesn't display the character but its code.
> ť š  Latin Small Letter T With Caron; unicode code: 0165

Almost the same problem here! In my language, Hungarian, there are
two letters not in iso-8859-1. Both is double acuted (aka Hungarian
umlaut) and are in iso-8859-2. Only difference to Jakub's problem
that they are displayed in source as they should be.