Re: How to turn off anti-alias fonts?

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:42:39 -0500 Joseph Reagle <reagle@mit.edu> wrote:

> Using amaya_wx-9.0-1_i386.deb the fonts look far too blurry -- I like to
> keep AA turned off for sizes < 14pt.

Use the Preferences box (Edit / Preferences) to set anti-aliasing off
(first tab). It is not size dependent, however: anti-aliasing is turned off
(or on) for all font sizes.

> Also, on a long HTML page (e.g., my
> logs on my Team planning pages) the scrolling gets stuck and become
> unresponsive and jerk with respect to moving around.

We are working on this bug. The cause was identified recently.
It should be fixed soon.

Vincent.
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France