Re: the prerelease

Hi Russel, just a suggestion, because to some users like screen reader
users, is very difficult to know what is an menu element and a submenu
element. Put your menu in a list structure <ul>. The offer that you
have at the moment isn't an equivalent content to all users that
haven't javascript.

Just a suggestion,
Jorge Fernandes

++início do rodapé