Re: Amaya GTK 7.1 Linux woes

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:45:23 -0500
Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org> wrote:

> I'm enountering this problem now with debian unstable:
>
> aeon:/home/reagle/data/2web/goatee> amaya
> Gdk-ERROR **: 86
>   serial 110 error_code 86 request_code 51 minor_code 0
>
> Was there any result that showed what should be done in order to fix this?

Hi Joseph,

When GTK crashes it immediately close the application and the application
cannot do anything.
The only solution is to be able to reproduce the scenario and to break the
application before GTK crashes.
Does it crash as soon as the application is launched?
Do you use Amaya GTK 7.1 or Amaya GTK 7.2?