Re: amaya logo

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:39:19 -0500
"John Russell" <ve3ll@rac.ca> wrote:

> The mark of the end of an orgainization or company is when
> more time and energy is spent on new corporate facilities,
> organization structures, images and logos  then on the core
> business ...  in amaya's case the business is tomake the
> browser render valid sites correctly and predictably, and
> to incorporate authoring and coauthoring tools for building
> sites that are valid.   With a minimal crew left,  keep rowing
> don't spend time sewing new flags ;-]  ;-]   ;-]   //
> John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll (2 L's as in LLAMA)
> check HTML at http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/
> check CSS at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
> check JavaScript at http://www.crockford.com/javascript/jslint.html

I don't agree with you, improving the look of the application is
also important.
Of course our main work is to help users to generate valid pages and to
render them correctly. We also spend time to display invalid pages and try
to show what is wrong in these pages just to convince users to progress
in the right direction.