Re: I wish amaya would...

J. Magalhães Cruz wrote:
> Hello!
> I would like to submit some ideas for future Amaya versions, regarding basic
> editing. I wish amaya would
> 	- allow repetion of previous command
> 	- allow column selection
> 	- allow application of a command/attribute to a selection and apply it to the
> adequate element within. For example, select a row and apply commands to
> cells.
>
> Regards
> José

Yes!
Maybe at first we'll be happy with an "Apply to all cells in row |
column | table" choice that seems much easier to implement.

As of the repetition command, the vi editor has the "." command to
repeat what you have just done, while Word and Excel have F4 for the
same puepose. All of them are very useful.
Imagine being in the structure view, selecting elements and clicking a
key to apply the same edit sequence to the newly selected element!
Fantastic!

Saludos
Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL