Re: what amaya is and is not for a nubie

Well, I am just one person at W3C, and I don't make a lot of web pages (fewer
than I used to). I use Amaya for almost all my stylesheet editing, because
I like to do it by example. This means that I have to live without
positioning for the moment, or to do it manually, and that I have to copy my
stylesheet to an external one.

just one person's experience.

cheers

Chaals