Re: Exit on Amaya7.2 and emacs

Paul Cheyrou-lagreze wrote:
> I do use both and never had this problem...
>
> What is your window manager ?
>
> Until we can reproduce the bug,
> you should add this to your .emacs :
>
> ;; ...never quit by mistake...
> (global-set-key [(control x) (control c)]
>   (function
>    (lambda () (interactive)
>      (cond ((y-or-n-p "Quit editor? ")
>             (save-buffers-kill-emacs))))))

I encounter ^X-^C quitting both amaya and emacs even after having added the
above elisp snippet to my ~/.emacs! However I can't see any pattern in when it
happens and when it doesn't. And I encounter that very behaviour on 2
different linux boxes both of them set up with Redhat 7.3 and both of them
using the sawfish window manager.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus