Re: Amaya 7.2 Wish

On Friday 07 February 2003 02:55, Irene Vatton wrote:
> Your request is to keep the submenu class displayed and to have the list
> of existing classes?

I want to be able to easily change the "attributes" of some item. One
possible way would be a quick keyboard shortcut to the Attributes/Class
dialog. Another way is common to word processing tools. If you look in the
upper left hand of Openoffice (Default) or Abiword (Normal), these are
nifty little widgets that let you easily see your type/class and changeit.

> > Also, presuming there are doctypes that don't stupport "class"
> > (I've never used one), if I had such a mapping, couldn't it just be
> > ignored?
>
> Only allowed attributes are displayed in the Attributes menu.

Yes, but I can't ever imagine having a doctype without class attributes,
*and* if I did, if I had "alt-a" mapped to Attributes/class, and there were
none, then no harm done, right?