Re: Amaya 7.2 Wish

On Thursday 06 February 2003 03:31, Irene Vatton wrote:
> There is an entry in the attribute menu to change the class, but no
> shortcut to invoke that entry. The attribute menu is dynamic, it changes
> with the document type. The main problem is to find shortcut for each
> atributes of each document types.
> Any suggestion?

The little "drop/list/display" you see on many word processors would address
this issue. That way I can easily see and change the class of any element
I'm within. Also, presuming there are doctypes that don't stupport "class"
(I've never used one), if I had such a mapping, couldn't it just be
ignored?