Re: charset

I will describe this bug more properly:
I make a new document, type symbols like ø,¹, etc.
When I save it for example in us-ascii, these symbols are replaced
with &#xNNN;, its ok, but
NNN should be unicode value of these (ø,¹,...) and Amaya places its
value in system charset (win1250) instead, so that some other symbol
is displayed in all other browsers.
Thank you.

Dne 22. leden 2003, Irene Vatton, <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr> napsal:

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:57:38 -0500 (EST)
> "Juza Vaclav" <juzav1@cslab.felk.cvut.cz> wrote:
>
> > platform: Windoze
> > Characters in system charset (win1250) that are not in iso-1
> > charset are not mapped correctly when saving file. (their value from
> > win1250 is kept, not translated to unicode).
>
> Without request from the user Amaya doesn't change the document charset.
> If you want to change it you have to use "Save As" and chose the new charset.
>
> Regards
>      Irene.
> -----
> Irène Vatton                     INRIA Rhône-Alpes
> INRIA                               ZIRST
> e-mail: Irene.Vatton@inria.fr       655 avenue de l'Europe
> Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 61             Montbonnot
> Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France

Reklama:
Aktualni zpravy z domova i ze zahranici, krimi, kultura, sport, zpravy ze spolecnosti, vztahy a sex, horoskop a televizni program
http://www.novinky.cz