RE: cut and paste still acting funny

Hi Irene,

I just de-installed, re-installed and re-started. The bug is mostly fixed
though I experienced an odd result. When I first opened Amaya I still
couldn't copy from the 'Open' box at the top of the window and paste into
another app (mIRC, TTERM, Outlook): tried both ctrl-c and Edit/Copy.
However, then I pasted into the document I was editing in amaya, everything
worked fine. I can't reproduce the original error any more. I'll let you
know if I have more problems....

Best for a Happy New Year,

Danny