may break Content-Negotiation (e.g., linking to image.svg intead of
image, if image exists in many formats).

When following links, you would then follow them relative to the
Content-Location. For example, if open a document at www.example.org
that has a content location value of www.w3.org/, then the
next relative URL you'd browse from there would be taken directly from
www.w3.org and that's the URL we would show in the address field, just
like with a redirection. This sounds confusing.

If the server is able to add a Content-Location header that points
elsewhere than where the document actually is, it may be as easy to
make a redirection to the actual location of the document.

Can you give us some specific examples where this may be useful?

Thanks!

-jose