Re: Search for precedents

I tried to fink install the necessary bits (autoconfig etc) and do it a
while ago with no success. I am also interested in working on the codebase
(although mostly on documentation there are a few little hacks that I would
like to put back into my private version) so if you make this happen I would
be interested to follow up.

Cheers

Chaals

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Aguido Horatio Davis wrote:

>G'day,
>
>Is there anyone who has managed to build Amaya and/or libwww from CVS on Mac
>OS X? Does anyone know how they did it? Fink apparently has packages for
>Amaya 6.1-1 and libwww 5.3.2-4, but this is not helpful for me as:
>
>a) I haven't installed Fink,
>b) I want to hack on the code to customize it for my own purposes, and
>c) I'm running OS X 10.2
>
>If the answer is "no", then I'll have to do my development on Linux (which
>builds wonderfully, thank you) and try to fix the things that break on Macs
>as I learn how.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Horatio

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22