Re: Linux Amaya 6.1 most views dont work

I have a similar problem with Amaya on Mac OS X running Motif. If I expand
the window a little the cntent appears (but I would rather that the bug was
found and fixed ;-)

Cheers

Chaals

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Michael Frank wrote:

>I use a ready compiled 5.2 RPM which works fine.
>System uses XFree86 Rel 4.1 on 2.4.18 Kernel
>
>A few months ago I downloaded 6.1 tarball and compiled it.
>
>View menu windows such as structure, parsing errors, alternate
>EXCEPT source looked like the attached image with the top 95%
>gray and only the bottom 5% visible (about 1 line).
>
>Today I downloaded latest from CVS and compiled it, but the
>problem persists.
>
>./configure was run without options.
>
>I could not find anything on the list. Could you please have a
>look at the attached (small 4K) image and advise where I should
>look for the problem?
>
>Thanks
>Michael

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22